Proper planting techniques can be the difference between life or death for your new plants. Help your new plants establish themselves by planting them correctly now.
Proper Planting Techniques to Help Your Plants Get Established
In this podcast, you’ll learn planting techniques (and hacks!) to plant your seeds, seedlings, bulbs, and plants the right way! We’ll teach you the correct way to plant each of these with hacks and tips to do it successfully!
What You’ll Learn:
- Planting techniques for outdoor planting whether in-ground or in containers.
- Correct steps to plant:
- Plants (in 4-inch pots or larger)
- Planting hacks to help you do it right
- Resources and links for more information.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Free Resource: “Proper Planting Techniques and Hacks” Sheet
- How to Plant Your Garden Bulbs (eBook)
- How to Get Your Garden Beds Ready for Planting This Spring – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 142
- Right Plant, Right Place – DIY Garden Minute podcast ep. 134
- Power-up Garden Care Challenge
How to Plant Correctly This Spring
In this podcast, we’ll teach you proper planting techniques so you do it right the first (and hopefully only) time. After listening to this podcast, you’ll learn to plant four different types of plants from the smallest to largest in size. These planting techniques and hacks refer to in-ground planting vs. indoor planting.
Download your free resource, “Proper Planting Techniques and Hacks” here. These tips will give your plants the best chance to establish in your garden.
Learn the proper way to plant:
- Spring Planted Bulbs
- Potted Plants (4″ size or larger)
If you first need to find the right location in your garden for your new plants, click here to understand “Right Plant, Right Place”.
And, if you have any other planting questions, please email us and let us know.
Tools and Supplies to Help You Plant
- Corona Basic Hand Trowel to Get the Job Done
- Corona Hand Trowel with Teeth to do more than just get the job done
Thanks for Listening!!!
Also find us and subscribe on your favorite podcast platform and smart speaker so you don’t miss any future episodes!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Email us at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Share our show with your gardening friends.
- Visit us on Patreon
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
- Watch us on our Spoken Garden YouTube channel.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.