[tcb_logo data-id-d=’3′ data-css=’tve-u-16c29f433a9′ data-img-style=’width: 100%;’ class=” data-alt=”]
Register Now for Our Upcoming Pruning Course
Pruning Shrubs & Trees in Late Winter
In One Weekend, Learn to Prune Your Perennial Plants for Healthy, Abundant Spring Blooms
Sean and Allison
Owners, Spoken Garden, LLC
Course Open Date:
Add this course to your calendar!
What you’ll learn in this weekend course:
- What late winter/early spring pruning is, how it can help promote healthy spring plant growth, and why it’s important.
- Pruning techniques, including formal vs. informal shaping, for your plant’s best health.
- Two different kinds of pruning cuts to make, and when to make each one.
- Situational and scenario-specific examples of plants and how to prune each, including: privet, rhododendron, lavender, forsythia, arborvitae, yew, and more.
- Basic pruning knowledge and skills from which to build a solid foundation for the future.
Time left until registration closes:
Reserve your seat now before registration closes! Join us for this weekend course that will teach you the basics and skills of pruning shrubs in one weekend!
© 2020, [thrive_global_fields id=’1′]