If you have any deciduous trees or shrubs in your yard, one of the many garden maintenance tasks you will need to consider this fall is how best to pick up your fallen leaves. In “Fall Leaf Clean Up, Simplified,” we’ll help you save time and effort with our time-saving suggestions.
Listen to our quick segment on this “DIY Garden Minute” to learn about 3 ways to simplify your fall leaf clean up and keep those leaves and nutrients in your yard.
Be sure to listen to our soon-to-be-published Podcast Episode 23 – Fall Weeding & Leaf Clean up, the second episode of our 7-episode mini-series on the 8-Fall Garden Tasks you should be doing and our Fall Bootcamp Challenge! Episode 22 is the start of our 7-episode mini-series, too, so definitely listen and find out what all the excitement is about!
Also, check out our Best Pruning Shears post here to learn what makes a good pruning shear and what we recommend!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Fall Leaf Clean Up, Simplified!
Learn tips and strategies for easily picking up leaves in your garden this fall!
Pruning Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
What You’ll Learn:?
- How to simplify your fall leaf clean up.
- Why you’ll want to consider leaving some of your fall leaves on the ground.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 4: To Divide or Not to Divide, Explained
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 2: Pruning vs. Deadheading, Revealed
- How to Best Prune Your Garden This Winter
- Ep. 9: Fall Pruning Do’s and Don’ts
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork