Want to know which 8 Fall garden tasks you should be doing this fall? Ready to accept our Fall Bootcamp Challenge?
These 8 Fall garden tasks should be a part of your regular garden maintenance tasks anyway, but especially during the Fall.
This episode is the beginning of our 7-episode podcast mini-series on 8-Fall Garden tasks you should be doing, so stay tuned and come back to see the next episodes on the garden tasks.
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
To Help Out The Show:
Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
8 Fall Garden Tasks and Our Fall Bootcamp Challenge!
Learn which 8 Fall garden tasks you should be doing right now in your garden and choose to accept our Fall Bootcamp Challenge to get your garden ready for this fall and winter!
Mulching Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
“And That’s Good to Know” Segment
What You’ll Learn:?
- 8 Fall garden tasks you should be doing.
- A layout of the next 7 podcasts in this series.
- What our Fall Garden Bootcamp Challenge is and how you can join!
- The pros and cons of English Ivy.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 4: To Divide or Not to Divide, Explained
- How to Best Prune Your Garden This Winter
- Ep. 9: Fall Pruning Do’s and Don’ts
- How to Mulch: 6 Basic Steps for Mulching Anytime of Year
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic fan
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork