Learn what six things you can do to your garden right now to attract more pollinators this spring.
6 Things You Can Do Right Now to Attract More Pollinators to Your GArden This Spring.
In this podcast, you’ll learn six things to do this spring to attract more pollinators and why they are important.
What You’ll Learn:
- Six different things you can do to attract more pollinators.
- Links and videos for further resources or education.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Top 5 Best Pollinators You Should Attract To Your Garden Right Now!
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 20: Benefits of Fall Pollinators
- Ep. 14: Garden Pollinators and Their Favorite Flowers
- Butterfly Favorite Flowers
If you’re like Allison and me, you like seeing pollinators in your garden year round and seeing them in the spring is Super Exciting! Yay!
Here are some ways to attract more pollinators to your garden this spring:
- Group plants together so there are more flowers in one place.
- Grow different kinds of flowers with a variety of shapes and colors.
- Don’t use pesticides, as they can sicken and keep pollinators away. Deter pests by encouraging natural predators and good care practices.
- Use native plants when possible to attract more native pollinators. They are familiar with them anyway and are looking for them.
- Have a water source nearby.
- And provide habitat and covering.
That’s our quick list to attract more pollinators to your garden this spring. Check out this episodes webpage for more information on pollinators and much more, at spokengarden.com
If you are ready to upgrade your garden care right now, click here learn more and sign up for the PowerUp Garden Care Challenge. Even if you want to make simple changes to your garden this year, we can help you do it. Go to spokengarden.com and signup to PowerUp Your Garden Care!
See you there.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That’s all for this DIY garden minute episode! You can find other one-minute topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast or find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.