Are you shopping for the perfect gift for that gardener in your life but you’re on a tight budget? In our “7 Holiday Garden Gifts Under $25,” we’ve curated the PERFECT list of holiday gifts for these gardeners! Each of our recommended gifts below is affordable, highly rated, and guaranteed to put a smile on any gardener! Everyone is on a tighter budget these days. We’ve shopped for and included everything from digging or pruning tools to protective gear to pollinator gifts. What better way to share the joy of the outdoors that is easy on your budget than with garden-inspired presents! Below is our gift list. Click each link below and listen to the podcast to hear more! By the way, this is the 8th episode in our “Holiday Garden Gift Series.” This episode is meant for anyone shopping for affordable garden gifts for the gardeners in your life.
- 5 Eco-Friendly Holiday Garden Gifts
- 7 Holiday Gifts For Kids
- 7 Holiday Gifts For Her
- 7 Holiday Gifts For Him
- 5 Garden Gifts For Beginning Gardeners
- 5 Garden Gifts For Dirt Lovers
- 5 Garden Gifts For Pruning Lovers
Did you find the perfect gift yet?
Need Another Idea??
Most gardeners want to further their education so why not gift them a seed-saving course?
This course below would be perfect for them! Have you heard them talk about saving their garden seeds for the future? Now would be the perfect time for them to learn the information and then they can apply it later. We want to share with you the Simple Seed Saving course! Simple Seed Saving is an online course developed by Kait’s Garden, a Homesteading and Family Farming Blog, run by Kait Ahlin who lives with her husband and family in western Montana! She is passionate about organic gardening and seed saving and wants to share her knowledge with you through her course, Simple Seed Saving. Watch a course demo here and be sure to let her know that Spoken Garden sent you! Start collecting your garden vegetable seeds by following this easy-to-follow online course with downloadable reference charts and the course never expires because you have lifetime access! Best of all, the information can be consumed quickly or over time, depending on your needs.
Do you have gardeners in your life who love to prune roses, trees, or shrubs?
Here are some great ideas for our favorite pruning tools that we love to use!
- Check out our Best Pruning Shears post here to learn what makes a good pruning shear and what we recommend!
- Check out our Best Loppers post here to read our recommendations!!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Holiday Garden Gifts Under $25
Learn about 7 PERFECT holiday garden gift ideas that are easy on your wallet!
Show Notes Bulb Planting Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
What You’ll Learn:
- 7 garden gift ideas and why they would be perfect.
- Links to buy all 7 unique gardening gifts.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- Best Pruning Shears For Any Gardener!
- Best Loppers For Your Pruning Needs
- Best Pruning Saw For Any Gardener
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 30: Understanding Basic Plant Growth
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork