Are you shopping for the perfect gift for your garden-loving husband, father, grandfather or another dirt-digging man in your life? In our “7 Holiday Garden Gifts For Him,” we’ve curated the PERFECT list of holiday gifts for these gardeners! We love gifting garden presents and we bet you do too! Whether they enjoy weeding/ planting new flowers, or digging new holes for planting bulbs, flowers, or seeds, they’re at home in the soil. What better way to share the joy of the outdoors than with garden-inspired presents! Below is our gift list. Click each link below and listen to the podcast to hear more! By the way, this is the 5th episode in our “Holiday Garden Gift Series.” For other holiday gift ideas, check out each of our other gift lists from our “Holiday Garden Gift Series”:
- 7 Holiday Gifts For Her
- 5 Garden Gifts For Beginning Gardeners
- 5 Garden Gifts For Dirt Lovers
- 5 Garden Gifts For Pruning Lovers
Another idea might be to gift them garden education!
Have you heard them talk about saving their garden seeds for the future? This course below would be perfect for them! We want to share with you the Simple Seed Saving course! Simple Seed Saving is an online course developed by Kait’s Garden, a Homesteading and Family Farming Blog, run by Kait Ahlin who lives with her husband and family in western Montana! She is passionate about organic gardening and seed saving and wants to share her knowledge with you through her course, Simple Seed Saving. Watch a course demo here and be sure to let her know that Spoken Garden sent you! Start collecting your garden vegetable seeds by following this easy-to-follow online course with downloadable reference charts and the course never expires because you have lifetime access! Best of all the condensed information of the course can be quickly completed in an afternoon.
Do they like to prune roses, trees, or shrubs?
Here are some great ideas for pruning tools that we love to use!
- Check out our Best Pruning Shears post here to learn what makes a good pruning shear and what we recommend!
- Check out our Best Loppers post here to read our recommendations!!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Holiday Garden Gifts for Him
Learn about 7 PERFECT holiday garden gift ideas for the guys who love to garden on your shopping list!
Show Notes Bulb Planting Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
What You’ll Learn:
- 7 gift ideas for him and why they would be perfect.
- Where to buy all 7 gifts.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- Best Pruning Shears For Any Gardener!
- Best Loppers For Your Pruning Needs
- Best Pruning Saw For Any Gardener
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 30: Understanding Basic Plant Growth
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork