Learn which plants complement Winter Jasmine the best for your garden.
Winter Jasmine Companion Plants
In this podcast, you’ll learn great companion plants to add around and with Winter Jasmine in your garden.
What You’ll Learn:
- The two growing forms of Winter Jasmine.
- When Winter Jasmine blooms.
- Great companion plants that pair well with Winter Jasmine.
- Links and videos for further resources or education.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Winter Jasmine: A Gardener’s Guide and Plant Profile
- Grape Hyacinth: A Gardener’s Guide and Plant Profile
- Pruning vs. Deadheading, Revealed – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 2
- Quick Tips to Adding Flowering Bulbs to Your Garden
Winter Jasmine is a beautiful plant that can liven up your garden this cold and dreary time of year helping to welcome the end of winter and the beginning of spring.
With those colorful yellow flowers and unique leaves growing after blooming, it’s a wonder why more gardeners and homeowners don’t include this wonderful plant in their outdoor oasis.
It can be used as
- a ground cover
- or mounding shrub form up to 4 feet tall
The mounding shrub form is best for matching with other vines or medium to large shrubs in full sun with regular watering will work really well.
Also staggering Winter Jasmine with later spring blooming plants will give you more color in your garden starting earlier.
If you already have Winter Jasmine in your garden, here are some great companion plants that you can add to it’s splendor:
- English Laurel
If you already have one or more of these companion plants, then you should consider adding Winter Jasmine as a companion plant to them in your garden. Either way, they all complement and add to each other to make your garden even more enjoyable.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That’s all for this DIY garden minute episode! You can find other one-minute topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast or find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.