What is Valentines’ Day and Where did it come from? Can I only give a specific flower as a gift that represents Love and Valentines’ Day? What are Sean’s Top 5 Live Gifts to give this Valentines’ Day? By the end of this episode, you should have some GREAT ideas for gifts and a better understanding of what Valentines’ Day is all about!
And That’s Good-To-Know segment: Non-Lethal Animal Deterrents in your garden, in the spirit of Ground Hogs Day in a couple of days.
Groundhogs Day description
- Non-Lethal Animal Deterrents For Below Ground Wildlife
- Non-Lethal Animal Deterrents For Above Ground Wildlife
To find out more on using wildlife deterrents in your yard, you can go to
Also, for Amazon product availability, affiliate link here!
Main Topic: Valentines’ Day and live gifts for your loved one!
Top 5-live gifts to give and a little information for each one:
#1. Regular-tried-and-true Bouquet of Cut Flowers
#2. Live Plants – Potted or to plant in your garden
#3. Hand-Dyed Boquet – How-To-Link: http://www.hgtv.com/design/outdoor-design/landscaping-and-hardscaping/how-to-create-a-hand-dyed-bouquet
- Expanded Infor for #4 and #5.
Personal Anecdote on handmade gifts and significance.
- Thanks for listening!
- For more gift ideas you can go to www.hgtv.com or www.sunset.com .
- The show notes are available at www.spokengarden.com/podcast .
- If you have any suggestions of topics or have specific comments, please also feel free to email us at Spokengarden@gmail.com .
- Join me next time for Episode 14 for Flower Color Combinations and Numbered Groupings!