Learn about the new co-host of Spoken Garden, Sean’s wife, Allison, in this podcast interview. Hear about her gardening journey and why she decided to join the podcast now (hint: Sean may have had something to do with it).
Podcast interviews are a great way to learn about new people, get introduced to new perspectives, and hear them describe their personal gardening journey.
The new co-host of the Spoken Garden Podcast, a self-described “science nerd” grew up learning to appreciate the beauty of nature from a young age which developed into a lifelong love of science.
She eventually turned this love of science into a teaching career and recently left the classroom. Listen to learn why.
In this new episode, learn about the new co-host, why she considers herself more of a “beginning” gardener, and why she is joining her husband as co-host of the podcast.
This episode is perfect for anyone who loves hearing about the gardening journeys of others or who is generally interested in hearing more about the new podcast co-host.
(podcast page and show notes coming soon)
There are so many benefits to learning about the journeys of other gardeners. Whether they have some experience in gardening, consider themselves experts, or are first-timer gardeners, learning more about how they came into the practice is always interesting.
Thank you for listening to the interview and we hope you enjoy our future podcast episodes as co-hosts.
Now we want to hear from you!
Do you consider yourself more of a beginning gardener, like Allison, or more of an expert, like Sean? Let us know by leaving a quick comment below. Thanks!
That’s all for this DIY garden minute episode!
You can find other one-minute topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast
Also, find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa on MyPod.
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to our free resource page!
We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Learn about the new co-host of Spoken Garden, Sean’s wife, Allison, in this podcast interview! Hear about her gardening journey and why she decided to join the podcast now (hint: Sean may have had something to do with it).
Subscribe on iTunes
Podcast Interview with Allison!
In this podcast, you’ll learn about the new co-host, Sean’s wife, Allison, as Sean interviews her about her gardening journey.
Free Fall Gardening chapter from our ebook, “Four-Season Gardening”.
What You’ll Learn:
- How Allison grew up loving the garden and why.
- How she became a Science teacher.
- Why she’s joining the podcast as co-host.
- Details about the new Spoken Garden Reads book club.
- Links for further resources or education throughout the post.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Spoken Garden Reads book club
- Should I Remove Old Mulch (Before Adding More)? – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 81
- 7 Types of Mulch and When to Use Them – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 75
- How to Mulch: 6 Basic Steps for Mulching Anytime of Year
- Pine Needle Mulch Benefits – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 62