Spring garden design can be achieved more simply if you have a plan for your current garden. Learn how to take inventory first and more on this podcast episode.
Spring Garden Design
In this podcast, you’ll learn how to take an inventory of your garden before you plan and design your space this spring.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to avoid buying the wrong plants for your garden.
- The importance of taking a garden inventory.
- How to take an inventory of your garden.
- Why you should care about where you plant your plants.
- Resources and links for more information.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- How to Plant Your Garden Bulbs (eBook)
- Garden Tutor soil texture testing kit
- How to Easily Test Your Garden Soil for Texture
- Right Plant, Right Place – DIY Garden Minute podcast ep. 134
- Cold-Hardiness and Why You Should Care – DIY Garden Minute podcast ep. 135
- Power-up Garden Care Challenge
Simple Ways to Design Garden Easier With a Plan
Having a plan BEFORE you add plants this spring is crucial to the health of your garden. You need to be proactive for your plant’s survival because all plants have needs that correspond to what’s best for their survival and each type of plant will require certain amounts of sunlight, water, and soil for their best health.
With that in mind, we’ll help you make designing your spring garden easier by encouraging you to make a plan and take inventory first.
In this podcast, we’ll discuss design ideas and give you suggestions for:
1) Designing balcony or deck gardens,
2) Designing gardens in unused spaces of your yard, and
3) Designing, or adding to, gardens that are already established.
Make a plan and take inventory of your current space in order to proceed with your garden plans, no matter what type of garden you have.
And, if you have more questions on how to care for your plants after you’ve planted them, please email us and let us know.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That’s all for this podcast episode! You can find other beginning gardener topics on our podcast page by clicking here or go to SpokenGarden.com and click on the “Podcast” tab. Also find us on your favorite podcast platform and smart-speaker!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.