Our world has changed but gardening has not been canceled. Learn ideas and solutions for gardening while you shelter-in-place during this coronavirus pandemic.
Gardening During Coronavirus
In this podcast, you’ll learn how to adapt to the current world crisis and still find your garden plants, supplies, etc. Hear creative gardening ideas, project solutions, and more.
What You’ll Learn:
- How your garden goals have been affected due to COVID-19.
- Four ideas for how you can source your materials and get plant supplies.
- How to prep your garden for the spring and summer seasons.
- What you should be doing in your garden this spring while you’re home sheltering-in-place.
- Resources and links for more information.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- How to Plant Your Garden Bulbs (eBook)
- What is Plant Propagation? – DIY Garden Minute podcast ep. 139
- Garden Tutor soil texture testing kit
- How to Easily Test Your Garden Soil for Texture
- Right Plant, Right Place – DIY Garden Minute podcast ep. 134
- Power-up Garden Care Challenge
Adapting to Gardening During Coronavirus
You may have had huge plans for your garden this year including growing new plants, redesigning your garden beds, and/or converting parts of your yard into more usable garden space.
Don’t give up yet! Luckily, gardening is not canceled. Even though it feels like the whole world is shut down, we’re here to tell you that you can STILL move forward on your garden goals.
You just have to be a bit more creative.
And, now is the perfect time for you to evaluate your garden goals due to the coronavirus pandemic.
In this podcast, we’ll discuss how to think more creatively and adapt your gardening strategy while we shelter-in-place.
We’ll teach you ideas we’ve used that helped us continue with our garden goals including using what you already have, trading with neighbors, or curbside pickup options.
And, if you have more questions on how to care for your plants after you’ve planted them, please email us and let us know.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That’s all for this podcast episode! You can find other beginning gardener topics on our podcast page by clicking here or go to SpokenGarden.com and click on the “Podcast” tab. Also find us on your favorite podcast platform and smart-speaker!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.