What makes you thankful for your garden? Have you thought about it lately? In Spoken Garden’s Thanksgiving Special, we express gratitude for our garden and discuss 5 specific reasons why we are most thankful.
This episode is for any gardener out there who loves the ability to get their hands in the dirt and wants to express thanks this holiday season.
Fall Garden Tasks Podcast Series
For more information on various fall garden tasks, check out our 7-episode Fall Garden Tasks podcast series!!
Our 7-episode, podcast series will outline 8 different garden tasks you should be doing this fall or should consider adding to your list. All of these garden maintenance tasks are crucial to the health of your garden.
The FALL GARDEN TASKS episodes are:
- Ep. 22: Introduction to the 8 Fall Garden Tasks and our own Fall Garden Bootcamp Challenge!
- Ep. 23: Fall Weeding Tips and Effortless Leaf Clean Up
- Ep. 24: Fall Garden Mulching and Lawn Maintenance
- Ep. 25: Fall Pruning
- Ep. 26: Fall Planting, Transplanting, and Fertilizing
- Ep. 27: Fall Equipment Maintenance
- Ep. 28: Fall Garden Task Series Wrap-Up and Next Steps
Need Pruning Supplies For Your Fall Pruning Tasks??
- Check out our Best Pruning Shears post here to learn what makes a good pruning shear and what we recommend!
- Check out our Best Loppers post here to read our recommendations!!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
To Help Out The Show:
Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Thanksgiving Garden Gratitude!
Learn about our top 5 reasons to be grateful for your garden this season and always.
Mulching Cheat Sheet at our Free Resources Page
“And That’s Good to Know” Segment
Plant Common Names vs. Botanical Names
What You’ll Learn:
- Reasons you should be grateful for your garden.
- Our top 5 reasons we are thankful.
- Learn why plants have both botanical names and common names as a means to identify them.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- Top 7 Reasons Mulching Your Garden is Beneficial!
- How to Mulch: 6 Basic Steps for Mulching Anytime of Year
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 7: Mulch Basics, Explained!
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 8: Fall Mulching, Defined!
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric
- Leaf Rake: metal or plastic fan
- Hard Rake: metal
- Pitch Fork