In a hurry? Pin it for later!
Do you have any DIY garden or landscape projects this spring? Are you looking for a way to develop and create a plan? How do you pick plants and other materials for your project?
Today on Episode 16, I help you answer these questions by walking you through our personal newest home landscape curb appeal project. This will give you a way to develop and build your landscape project based on yours and your yards’ needs!
Our home DIY curb appeal project is based on our first 6 podcast episodes (click links below to listen to each steps’ podcast episode):
- Location and Use:
- The Old Premise and Use
- New Premise and Use
- Sun Exposure
- Plant Material
- Climate Zones and Cold Hardiness
- Soil and Soil Texture
- Maintenance and Scheduling
By the end of this episode, you should be able to map out and create your new yard project by following some easy steps and be confident in your garden project decisions!
Challenges and Freebies:
- Launching our Spring Garden Boot-Camp Challenge!! Starting May 1st. Available by clicking here!!
- Cheat Sheet for How to Mulch: The Basics; Click here!
And hey—really quick before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE content we are so excited to give to you! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!
Share your thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Leave comments/ suggestions at Spokengarden@gmail.com
Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest
To help out our show:
Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Learn how to enhance your home’s curb appeal with DIY ideas from our home improvement project.
Coming soon: Creating curb appeal cheat sheet
“And That’s Good to Know” Segment
5 Types of Garden Bulbs
What are the 5 different categories of bulbs in your garden? Listen to learn more.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to develop and create a plan for a new DIY landscape project.
- Ideas for enhancing your curb appeal.
- How to pick plants and other materials for your DIY project
- Strategies for mapping out and creating your new yard project.
- Plus, differences between the 5 different types of bulbs with examples.
Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- How to Build Your Very First Raised Garden Bed In Time For Spring Planting!
- 9 Fruits and Vegetables To Plant Right Now For A Summer Harvest- Garden Basics, Part 2
- Ep. 18: Vegetable Gardening Part 1- What Is It and Why Do It?
- 7 DIY Ideas For Awesome Outdoor Entertaining In Any Season!
- Sedum ‘Autumn Joy’ more info
- Deweys Sedge (Carex deweyana) more info
Recommended Products Mentioned in This Podcast: