Find the perfect Father’s Day gardening gift from our list of 5 unique, garden-inspired ideas. These gifts will save time and bring joy to any gardener for years to come.
You need Father’s Day gardening gift ideas and you need them fast!
Whether you are searching for your dad, husband, or grandfather, our gift suggestions below will be sure to delight the guy on your list with the green thumb.
On Ep. 36: “Father’s Day Gardening Gifts” – you’ll hear about five unique, garden-related, tech-inspired gift ideas perfect for the gardener on your gift list!
This episode is meant for any gardener looking for the perfect Father’s day, birthday, or “whatever the reason” gift for the guy in their life.
- Gardening book gift ideas
- Additional Father’s day gift ideas
- This tool list (from our resource library)
If you’re pressed for time and need to order a gift quickly, we wanted to recommend an awesome, garden-gadget guaranteed to be a hit with any tech-loving dad.
This specific Father’s Day gift would be perfect for any dad because every gardener takes pride in their yard and doesn’t want it destroyed by pests!
This motion-activated sprinkler will deter pests and critters humanely while protecting lawns and gardens. What a great idea!
By the way, if you’re unsure if a garden gift is what you are looking for, check out these other gift ideas from Amazon’s Father’s Day Gift Shop!
Father’s Day Gardening Gifts
Most dads love to work outside and take care of the yard, right? They would really appreciate gifts that make their outdoor chores easier and less time-consuming. It’s your turn to give them the tools and tech to get stuff done!
Whether you’re looking for a tech-inspired garden gift or a pest-control gadget, you can find choices below that will be sure to delight. Let’s get started!
- RoboMow Robotic Lawn Mower
- Drip Irrigation Gardener’s Kit
- Yard Enforcer Motion-Activated Sprinkler
- AmazonFresh Grocery Delivery Service
- Noise-Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones (for the yard!)
Does the dad in your life love yard work but complains about how much time he has to spend mowing his lawn? We have the perfect gift for you (especially if your guy has expensive taste). Introducing the Robomow!
Can you imagine a better gift than a robotic lawnmower?!
This gardening gift could eliminate so much time and effort dad spends mowing. With this robotic mower mowing his lawn for him, he could have more time for all his other outdoor chores and hobbies.
- He can start mowing with one press of a button
- Best for small yards of up to 1/20 of an acre or 2,100 square foot lawn
- Can cut between 0.5 and 1.75 inches
- Mower will run for 90-120 minutes
Also, find other tech-related gifts for dad at Amazon’s gift shop.
Watch the RoboMow in action to learn more about it!
Does dad spend a lot of time watering his yard or garden? This gift would be perfect for him! Help dad save even more time in the yard with this irrigation kit. We have one similar to this in our yard and it saves loads of time and uses less water overall.
The Rain Bird Gardener’s Drip Kit includes everything he needs to start and install a water-saving drip system. This 50-piece kit includes instructions and everything he needs to get it set up (and no crazy digging or plumbing required)!
Include this automatic water time to go along with his new drip system!
Drip Irrigation Kit Highlights:
- Simple installation
- Provides coverage for up to 75-square feet
- Precise drip watering uses less water which results in less weeds
- Includes the installation and system modifying tools
- Timer or other automation is sold separately
Does dad complain about all the squirrels, moles, deer, or other pests getting into his garden? This gift would be perfect! It humanely deters pests by blasting them with water when they are detected. And, it works throughout the day and night.
The Orbit Yard-Enforcer Sprinkler even has intelligent sensing so it can tell the difference between an animal and a tree blowing in the wind.
Motion-Activated Sprinkler Highlights:
- Humanely and safely repel animals and pests
- Has a stable design
- Has a day and night mode for 24-hour monitoring
- Has sensors that help save water and battery life
Amazon has pretty much thought of everything. Have you heard about their grocery delivery service? Similar to Instacart (but better, in our opinion), dad just has to choose his groceries or other household items then pick the delivery time.
For a really unique Father’s Day idea, give him a free trial of Amazon Fresh with unlimited fresh food so he can order his burgers, steaks, veggies, and chicken for same day or next-day delivery. Groceries at his doorstep.
The only caveat is that he will need to be an Amazon Prime Member which you could gift at the same time as the Amazon Fresh trial!
Amazon Fresh Highlights:
- Groceries and household supplies delivered to dad’s door
- He can set up his delivery for the same day or next day
- He can shop at Whole Foods
- He also needs to be an Amazon Prime member
Check out this video below to learn more!
Does your guy often use heavy, loud leaf blowers, mowers, or chainsaws in the yard (but doesn’t wear ear protection as many times as you’ve asked him to)? Gift him these comfortable, functional headphones that he can wear while he works.
He can listen to music or podcasts with the built-in wireless BlueTooth. He can even answer his phone calls without removing these Noise-Cancelling Headphones!
Wireless Headphones Highlights:
- Reduces noise and protects ears from hazardous sounds while working
- FM radio and MP3 player
- Reduces up to 29 dB of noise
- Equipped with Bluetooth hands-free calling and FM Digital Radio
- Has a rechargeable battery and LCD-display
Don’t forget to include books as a present. Books make wonderful gifts for anyone!
Below are some options for you that will arrive quickly because each item offers Prime shipping!
If you still haven’t found what you need, check out a few of our previous holiday gift guides.
- 7 Holiday Garden Gifts For Him!
- 5 Garden Gift Ideas for Power Tool Lovers
- 5 Garden Gifts for Dirt Lovers
- 5 Eco-Friendly Holiday Garden Gifts
Father’s Day Gifts Conclusion
We’ve presented several ideas for you to consider from the RoboMow robotic mower to Amazon Fresh. Hopefully one of these gifts will work for you.
If not, check out Amazon’s Father’s Day Gift Shop here! And, Happy Father’s Day to all those amazing dads out there!
Now we want to hear from you!
Which ideas above do you think would make great gifts for you?
Let us know by leaving a quick comment below. Thanks!
That’s all for this episode!
You can find other topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast
Find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa through MyPod or AnyPod!
Additional Father’s Day Gardening Gift Resources:
- Awesome Gardening Gifts For Dad
- Best Loppers for Your Pruning Needs
- “8 Gifts for Dads with Green Thumbs” – Sunset
- “50 Father’s Day Gifts Dad Will Love” – Country Living
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page!
We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Find the perfect, unique Father’s Day garden gift from our list of five garden-inspired ideas. These gifts will save time and bring joy to any gardener for years to come.
Subscribe on iTunes
Father’s Day Garden Gift Ideas
Listen to this podcast to hear great garden gift ideas to give the hard-working, garden-loving dad in your life!
Top 10 Tool Sheet (from our free Resource Library)
What You’ll Learn:
- 5 garden gift ideas for Father’s Day.
- Gardening-related book ideas
- Other ideas from our previous gift guides
- Where to get these gifts fast.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Best Loppers For Your Pruning Needs
- 7 Holiday Garden Gifts For Him
- 5 Garden Gift Ideas for Power Tool Lovers
- 5 Garden Gifts For Dirt Lovers
- Top 10 Garden Tools You May Not Actually Have
Other Gardening Products Related To This Podcast You Might Not Have:
- Best pruning shears
- Hand saw: folding or fixed
- Blower: hand-held or backpack, gas or electric