Now that winter season is here, what should you do around your yard to help winterize it and get everything ready for the cooler weather? In “3 Simple Steps to Winterize Your Yard,” you’ll hear a quick explanation of what you should do now before the winter kicks into high gear. Listen to our quick segment on this “DIY Garden Minute” to learn about 3 simple steps you can take to prep your yard for winter. This episode is for beginning gardeners who want to learn how to maintain their yards through the winter months.
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Winterize Your Yard
Learn 3 simple steps you can take now to help winterize your yard for the colder weather.
What You’ll Learn:
- Basic explanation of 3 steps you can take to prepare for the winter season.
- Ideas for caring for some of your tools and equipment.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase
- How to Best Prune Your Garden This Winter
- 3 Simple Things Gardeners Should Consider Before Planting a Vegetable Garden
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 31: Garden Gifts for Dirt Lovers!
- DIY Garden Minute Ep. 25: Garden Soil Amendment Do’s and Don’ts
Products Related To This Podcast:
- Tools/Supplies to Store