Want a more eco-friendly garden? Learn to create a more sustainable garden by listening to this quick podcast for garden design tips you can start right now.
3 Ways to Make Your Garden More Sustainable
In this podcast, you’ll learn three great and easy ways to make your garden more sustainable and feel good about doing it.
What You’ll Learn:
- 3 great ideas to make your garden more sustainable.
- Links and videos for further resources or education.
Some of the resources and products below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- Top 5 Garden Tech Trends for Sustainability in 2020 – DIY GM Ep. 127
- Create Your Best Garden & Help It Thrive With These 12 Steps
- Smart and Sustainable Garden Gifts
- How to Take a Garden Inventory – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 130
Sustainability is on everyone’s mind these days and here are three ideas you can start right now on how you can make your garden more sustainable this year:
- Compost more (and throw out less) of your weeds and smaller garden debris
- You can re-use it in your garden for soil nutrients and structure.
- Use an electric-powered maintenance equipment like a lawn mower or weed-eater.
- You will use less fossil fuels and create less pollution in your gardening activities.
- Practice no-till weeding and gardening to not disturb any garden soil or pants.
- This lessens weed seeds germinating and helps to encourage healthy garden soil to function more like natural soils where there are layers of soil structure and microorganisms can thrive.
If you have more ideas on how to make your garden more sustainable, please email us and let us know.
Thanks for Listening!!!
That’s all for this DIY garden minute episode! You can find other one-minute topics on our podcast page at spokengarden.com/podcast or find us on your favorite podcast platform and Alexa!
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Out The Show:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
- Subscribe on iTunes or Spotify.
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.