Learn the basics of mulching.
Let’s develop your understanding of mulching so that you can become a better gardener. Start by reading our most popular mulching articles.
- Top 7 Beneficial Reasons to Mulch Your Garden
- 7 Types of Mulch and When to Use Them
- How to Mulch: 6 Basic Steps for Mulching Any Time of Year
Get Your Free How-To-Mulch Guide
All you need to know to get your garden mulched. Sign up to get
A list of tools you will need
how to know how much mulch you will need
steps to mulch your garden and
Learn more by watching …
A COMMON QUESTION: What is Mulching?
Mulching is using organic or synthetic material, known as mulch, to spread around your garden and plants.
There are many different ways to mulch, including what material you use, why, and when.
On this page, you will find:
- Our most popular articles on mulching
- Podcasts on mulching Do’s and Don’ts
- [A guide to get you started, coming soon]
- Our favorite tools to start mulching right away
- Upcoming courses to help you learn more
Learn more by listening …
- Mulching Basics Explained – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 7
- 7 Types of Mulch and When to Use Them – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 75
- Spring Mulching Reminders – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 138
- Fall Mulching Do’s and Don’ts – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 116
- How to Calculate the How Much Mulch I Need – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 70
- Should You Remove Old Mulch? – DIY Garden Minute Ep. 81
Send us an email if you don’t see a mulching subject you are interested in so we can get started building it for you to continue to become a better gardener.
By beginning here you are going to gain insight to better understand how your garden works. After studying and understanding mulching basics, we can guide you even further with our free and paid courses, being developed right now.
We can be your guides as you become a better gardener. Let’s take this journey together. Are you in?
We are uniquely suited to be your best guides on your journey to becoming a better gardener. Learn more about us. Between our Podcast, YouTube Channel, and Blog, we have an amazing library and catalog to help you start to become a better gardener. Our upcoming courses will further develop your garden care knowledge and confidence to fully enjoy your garden and also ease your garden care workload.