You’re ready to create a low-water, drought-tolerant garden and you’re in just the right place!
Our drought-tolerant kit is your central shopping hub for all things drought-tolerant, including products, plants, books, and more!
Scroll down the page or click on the section below to get started!
Gilmour 75′ soaker hose (or drip hose)
Flexzilla watering hose
Orbit Water timer
RTS Rain collection barrel
Further your education with these great book suggestions!
- Russian Sage
- Purple Coneflower
- Black-Eyed Susan
- Blanket Flower
- Purple Fountaingrass
Below are some great resources to further your learning.
- “Drought-Tolerant Plants For Dry Soil” – HGTV
- “Reasons to Consider Drought-Tolerant Landscaping” – The Spruce
- “Xeriscaping” – National Geographic
- “Xeric-, Water-Wise, Drought-Tolerant: What Does It All Mean?” – Sunset Magazine
- “20 Drought-Resistant Plants for a Beautiful Yard” – Country Living
- “Drought-Resistant Landscaping Ideas” – SFGate