Did you know you can rent your own mason bees?!
Imagine, your own tiny pollinator army flying around your yard pollinating your vegetables, flowers, and shrubs.
Did we mention that they don’t have stingers?
Today on this bonus episode 3, we’ll discuss the basic characteristics and benefits of renting Mason bees. Also, we describe how adding garden wildlife improved our yard overall.
By the end of this episode, you’ll have a better understanding of mason bees in general and find out how to possibly rent your own pollinators.
Learn how to pollinate your yard and help support the environment at the same time!
Rent A Bee
We found a great company that we
HIGHLY recommend aptly named Rentmasonbees. They can be found at www.rentmasonbees.com.
They feature both Mason bees and Leafcutter bees.
Check them out to get set up and on the email list so you can rent your own bees for next spring!
Even though they are located in the Seattle, WA, or Portland, OR, metro areas, there could be other regional or local companies offering the same rental services.
Do some research and see what is available in your area! Let us know what you find!
And hey—before you head out—if you want to connect with us and subscribe to our newsletter go to Spoken Garden’s free resource page! We have FREE garden content we are so excited to give to you, like cheat sheets, plant profile sheets, etc! See you there!
Thanks for Listening!!
Share your thoughts:
Leave a note in the comment section below.
Leave comments/ suggestions at email@example.com or Spokengarden@gmail.com
To help out our show:
Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us out!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Subscribe on iTunes
Renting Mason Bees!
Learn how to rent these pollinators for your own garden!
What You’ll Learn:
- A description of Mason bees.
- How Mason bees differ from other bees.
- The benefits of renting your own pollinators.
- What you need to know about renting mason bees.
- Where you can rent your own Mason Bees.
Some of the resources below may be affiliate links, meaning we might get paid a commission (at no extra cost to you) if you use that link to make a purchase.
- How to Attract Pollinators To Your Garden Like a Boss!
- Top 5 Best Pollinators You Should Attract To Your Garden Right Now!
- Ep. 20: How to Design and Build Your Own Pollinator Garden For Any Season!
- Ep. 14: Garden Pollinators and Their Favorite Flowers
- National Wildlife Foundation’s webpage and certify your yard as a Wildlife Habitat.
Products Mentioned in This Podcast: