Learn what 5 holiday gifts to give that gardener for a greener 2021 on this quick DIY Garden Minute podcast.
5 Holiday Gift Ideas for a Greener 2021.
In this podcast, you’ll hear 5 gift ideas to give that gardener in your life to look forward to a greener new year.
What You’ll Learn:
- 5 gardening gift ideas this holiday season for a greener 2021.
- Resources and links for more information.
- Plan for a Greener 2021 with These Holiday Gift Ideas for Gardeners (Full List) – Article
- Checkout and Pre-Order our New Book: 1st Time Gardener: Growing Plants and Flowers. To Be Released April 6th, 2021!
- Want to get started, but not sure on what? Go to our Start-Here Page!
5 Holiday Gift Ideas for a Greener 2021 (from full list article)
A greener 2021 sounds great and we can all do our part to be good stewards of our gardens and planet.
This Christmas, help that gardener you know be just a little greener in the new year with these 5 holiday gift ideas:
- by Bellingham: garden gloves partially made from renewable bamboo fibers.
- True Leaf Market or other suppliers have flower seed starter kits.
The First-time Gardener: Growing Plants and Flowers (Our Book, being released on April 6th , 2021)
- All the know-how to grow and tend to our outdoor spaces using eco-friendly methods. Great for any beginning gardener.
- Make sure to completely stop using plastic straws with this amazing and fun gift.
- Help to clean indoor air and have some greenery around your home.
We thought these would be helpful for you when deciding what to give your loved ones this Christmas. There are more green gift ideas out there, so keep your eyes open for them.
Again, if you want to learn more about winter pruning, register now for our winter pruning do’s and don’ts webinar and find out what plants can be cut back this winter! Go to www.spokengarden.com/winterpruningwebinar to register now!
Thanks for Listening!!!
That’s all for this podcast episode! You can find other beginning gardener topics on our podcast page by clicking here or go to SpokenGarden.com and click on the “Listen” tab. Also find us on your favorite podcast platform and smart speaker!
You can pre-order now so you get your copy on our release date of April 6th, 2021.
Share Your Thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Leave comments/ suggestions at Seanandallison@eseospace.dev
- Share our show or follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest.
To Help Us Out:
- Leave a review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help us reach new listeners to help them in their gardens!
*Spoken Garden is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.